Haxorus Pok├ęphlia (Hilda) Haxorus Pok├ęphlia (Hilda)

Jeez, when did you get so good at animating cum like that?

Freakorama1 responds:

Well part of it was just eyeing Zone's animations. I didn't quite get that level, but I'm happy with it.

A Taste of Turtle Power A Taste of Turtle Power

You really took to animation! Another successful April Month.

Pleasure Island 3 Pleasure Island 3

A pleasant surprise indeed.

I really enjoy your movies, and the first two Pleasure Island animations in particular. I wasn't really expecting another one ... and it didn't disappoint at all.

You defy the idea that series and sequels retard in quality and originality with progression. The other stuff is of course still awesome.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks!

LetTheBloodBeYourGuide LetTheBloodBeYourGuide

Um...

I'm sure there's a good idea in here somewhere... but it didn't seem to work at all. Falling through... everything and invisible walls and nothing made sense. Did you upload the wrong copy or something?

Az Challenges 0.1 Az Challenges 0.1

Promising...

This is a battle system that has promise. So go for it, I'd love to see what you can do!

Make A Halloween Monster Make A Halloween Monster

Not very engaging

As far as nice sort of thing goes, it was decent; with the enlarge and rotate buttons, they were a nice touch. But overall not very interesting. However I'm sure future projects will be more successful.

Chaos-Insignia responds:

Thanks for the review Darkagentx. I requested help in the flash forum got an answer, and worked 30 minutes to get the rotate and enlarge buttons done.

((( ShortMonkey )))

Man vs. Walrus-Man Man vs. Walrus-Man

It's really like...

We're struggling along side him against that unimaginable horror of consolidated walrus.

I love this track~

Sexual-Lobster responds:

haha consolidated walrus, i like it.

_Airship_ _Airship_

Woosh~

It's like I'm really powering through the clouds to ADVENTURE. I absolutely love it.

Dreadnaught Mk II Dreadnaught Mk II

Oh wow...

That was just... awesome every step of the way. This is my new favorite audio track!