Haxorus Pok├ęphlia (Hilda) Haxorus Pok├ęphlia (Hilda)

Jeez, when did you get so good at animating cum like that?

Freakorama1 responds:

Well part of it was just eyeing Zone's animations. I didn't quite get that level, but I'm happy with it.

A Taste of Turtle Power A Taste of Turtle Power

You really took to animation! Another successful April Month.

Pleasure Island 3 Pleasure Island 3

A pleasant surprise indeed.

I really enjoy your movies, and the first two Pleasure Island animations in particular. I wasn't really expecting another one ... and it didn't disappoint at all.

You defy the idea that series and sequels retard in quality and originality with progression. The other stuff is of course still awesome.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks!

For Nuts and Glory For Nuts and Glory

That was awesome.

I don't think any of that was too slow or anything, it was fun. Loved the stances.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Some good points but ...

I can't help but feel it always come down to people and their decisions, not the media itself. When someone substitutes games for things of 'value' or importance, it's their own fault. It all comes down to what you value; because in the end when you put it that way, almost everything we do can be considered a waste of time when taken to excess. Maybe books are a waste of time if you're a person who spends every waking hour in a library to the detriment of their health and well-being. Of course that's silly; it's the individual must be willing to acknowledge that their choices have consequences.

So while I disagree with blaming the games, pigeon holing people who play video games and the >implying that reading harry potter books has more value that video games just because they're books, I felt it contained an important message for self reflection; looking to see what's really important to you and what you really want to do with your life.

For that... I'm down with that.

Like a Brother Like a Brother

Pretty sweet

I'll definitely keep an eye out on Rage for it.

Eggman is great Eggman is great

Eggman! :V

You knew I'd check it out, right? ;D

- The Nail - - The Nail -

Another excellent flash.

There's always something about your flash that always makes me smile; probably has something to do with the real effort involved.

KILLROY 9 KILLROY 9

Another great ep.

I really like these; and this one is no exception. Great work!

Uptown-SlimJim responds:

Thanks. Glad you're enjoying them

Blackhead Blackhead

Short, but sweet.

I think you nailed the style you were after; that was pretty good. I'm also rather fond of your animation style, which really worked here.